Walt Disney World is the classic family vacation.
If you’re planning on visiting Walt Disney World, you’re going to love this week’s PLAN WELL INVEST WISELY podcast. I speak with Lou Mangello, an internationally recognized expert on the Walt Disney World Resort.
Lou is a former attorney from New Jersey who has made his lifelong passion (Walt Disney World) his full time career. His website wdwradio.com is an amazing resource for all things Disney.
In this episode we discuss:
- His book, 102 Ways to Save Money for and at Walt Disney World
- How to safe money on your Disney World vacation
- The best and worse times to visit Walt Disney World
- When Walt Disney World is busiest
- When it costs less to go to Walt Disney World
- How to begin planning your Walt Disney vacation
- How to maximize your time and still have fun
- Discount ticket sources
- The advantages of the Disney annual pass
- How to get discounts on food and lodging
- Things to consider when buying your ticket package (to park hop or not?)
- Whether to stay on or off property
- Simple strategies to save money on food and drinks at Disney
- Saving on Souvenirs
- What to pack to make your day at Disney World comfortable
For a TON of resources to help plan your trip to Walt Disney World visit wdwradio.com